Detection for Security (D4S) Ltd. offers a variety of services associated with the detection and/or identification of explosives (including mine detection), drugs and other illicit materials.
D4S services cover areas such as:
- general advice and consultancy
- test and evaluation of detection equipment
- advice and assistance in the procurement of detection equipment
- advice on best use of detection equipment
- mathematical modeling of the airport checkpoint
- expert witness services
D4S was established in 2001 and has assisted a wide range of clients from around the world in the development of detection equipment or in the evaluation of detection equipment for investment or partnership purposes. D4S also assists in the preparation of detection equipment for government or customer trials.
All D4S services are carried out by Dr. Marian Langford. Dr. Langford is a physicist with over 20 years experience in the development, use and test of explosive/narcotic detection equipment. A full description of Dr. Langford's experience is available here.